How to make homemade gummy bears?
How to make gummy bears in a factory?
How to store gummy bears?
Candy has a significant meaning to us, not only as an ideal food for receiving friends but also as a daily comfort for our soul. A small candy can give us a lot of strength when we feel bored or tired from work and study.
Gummy candies are a popular category of candy that people of all ages love, not just limited to children. The more popular ones are gummy bears, which are small and cute and very chewy to eat, so how should you make these gummy bears?
how to make homemade gummy bears？
When making gummy bears by yourself, the ingredients you need to prepare are:
1. fruit juice
3. white sugar
4. corn starch
You need to follow these steps:
1. Choose the flavor of juice you like, pour it into a pan, and heat it on low heat.
2. When the juice comes to a boil, add the sugar and honey and continue cooking on low heat.
3. Add gelatin.
4. Keep stirring and heating until it becomes syrupy.
5. Use a dropper to drop the syrup into the mold.
6. Sprinkle with cornstarch to prevent sticking.
7. Put it in the refrigerator to cool for about 2 hours and wait for it to solidify and form.
In this way, the gummy bears are made. The production process is very simple and interesting. Eating the gummy bears made by yourself will give you more fun.
The gummy bears we buy daily are mass-produced in factories, using professional gummy machine to produce them, and the process is more advanced.
How to make gummy bears in the factory?
1. Melt sugar and glucose in a boiling sugar pan.
2. Add gelatin and continue heating until it becomes syrupy.
3. Add the right amount of food flavor and coloring according to the ingredients to make different colors and flavors.
4. Cool to room temperature.
5. Transfer the cooled syrup into the mold.
6. Sprinkle with corn starch.
7. Put it in the cooling equipment to cool for about 24h.
9. Transfer the finished gummy bears into a rotating cylinder and rotate at high speed to remove the excess starch.
10. Add varnish and continue to rotate to give the gummy bears a coat of varnish for more crystal clarity.
The process of producing gummy bears in the factory is more complicated, and the gummy bears made are richer in taste. Whether you make gummy bears by hand or buy them from the store, you should pay attention to the storage method.
The way to store gummy bears:
The prepared gummy bears should be stored in an airtight container and kept in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature, so that they can be stored for several weeks. If they can be stored in the refrigerator, the shelf life will be extended effectively.
Nowadays, gummy bears are prevalent, and the market demand is very high. The gummy bear machine can help manufacturers to improve the quality of gummy bears and further expand the market scale.
The gummy making machine is a very well-known food machine, with very strong practicability, many famous companies are using this equipment. In order to benefit more small and medium-sized enterprises, we have gone through many experiments to effectively control the production cost of the equipment, improve the performance of the equipment, and bring development opportunities for more enterprises.
If you want to know more about gummy bears, welcome to contact us, we are always at the forefront of the industry, with a full range of information consulting, will provide you with the most comprehensive service!